Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society which is an autonomous body under the finance ministry of Bihar Government is designated to work with the State Rural Livelihoods Mission which is under Rural Development Department of Bihar Government inorder to provide the houses to poors in the state under the scheme called as Jeevika.
The Applications for following posts in National Rural Livelihood Mission for State of Bihar (NRLM) and Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS) is invited from the candidates those find themselves eligible.
Posts and Vacancies:
- Manager IB and CB – 30 Posts
- Finance Manager – 25 Posts
- Manager HR and Administration – 38 Posts
- Manager – Social Development – 30 Posts
- Manager Health and Nutrition – 38 Posts
- Manager Micro Finance – 25 Posts
- Manager Community Finance – 38 Posts
- Manager – Livelihood Farms – 25 Posts
- Manager Off Farm Dairy and Products – 38 Posts
- Manager Manager-Non Farm & Micro Enterprise – 38 Posts
- Manager Jobs – 30 Posts
- Manager – Monitoring and Evaluations – 30 Posts
- Manager – Communications – 25 Posts
- Block Project Manager – 350 Posts
- Livelihoods Specialist – 410 Posts
- Accountant – 400 Posts
- Training Officer – 60 Posts
- Office Assistant – 350 Posts
- Procurement Associate – 38 Posts
- Chief Executive: Women Farmers Producers Company – 2 Posts
Please note that all positions are on a contract basis for a period of three years. Renewal would be subjected to performance of the candidates.
To Apply for the Manager, Officer and Accountant Posts for BRLPS and NRLM (Jeevika) Jobs 2013 for Bihar State please go to the following website and read the entire detail about the recruitment.